Eucalyptus Essential Oil
Medicinal Ingredients (per dose unit)
Eucalyptus Essential Oil (Eucalyptus globulus - Leaf) 100%
- Used in aromatherapy to help relieve joint/muscle pain associated with sprain/strain/rheumatoid arthritis.
- Used in aromatherapy to help relieve headache.
- Used in aromatherapy to help relieve colds/cough.
Duration of Use
For occasional use only.
Adults: 12 drops 3 time(s) per day
Mix 12 drops of essential oil in 20ml of carrier oil. Apply to affected area up to 3 times per day. Do not use essential oils undiluted. Not for oral use. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes; if this happens, rinse thoroughly with vegetable oil. Store in airtight, light-resistant container at room temperature.
Cautions and Warnings
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If accidental ingestion occurs, seek urgent medical attention or contact a Poison Control Center.
- If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care practitioner.
- If you have epilepsy or asthma, consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
- Avoid exposure of applied area(s) to the sun.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, do not use this product.
- If you have broken, irritated, or sensitive skin, do not use this product.
Known Adverse Reactions
If you experience nausea, dizziness, headache or an allergic reaction, discontinue use.